Office Depot and OfficeMax stores are running another deal offering 25% back in rewards when buying $100 worth of Happy or Choice gift cards in-store.
- Buy $100 Happy or Choice gift cards at Office Depot or OfficeMax and earn 25% back in Rewards.
- Direct link to offer.
- Valid in store only from 4/24/22 to 5/7/22 or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.
- Must present Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards Member # to cashier in store at time of purchase.
- No rain checks.
- Offer valid on Happy or Choice Gift Cards.
- Excludes One4All gift cards.
- Limit $25 in rewards per member.
- Must meet $100 minimum spend in any combination of eligible Happy or Choice Gift Cards.
- Product not available in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Depending on how you value Office Depot/OfficeMax Rewards, this offer could be even better than the Happy Cards Amex Offer seeing as that only gives a 15% statement credit.
This Office Depot/OfficeMax deal has a few added benefits. You can pay with a card earning more at office supply stores, plus you can link that card in the Dosh app to earn an additional 2% cashback. The card-linked programs in both the Bitmo and Payce apps will earn you additional rewards. There are also targeted Chase Offers giving 5% or 10% back at Office Depot/OfficeMax too right now, so be sure to check if you’re targeted for one or more of those.
Another benefit is that Choice gift cards are also eligible. If you’re not familiar with the fairly new Choice brands, they work in much the same way as Happy gift cards in that whichever card you choose to buy can be used at a number of different retailers and/or restaurants. Most Happy and Choice brands now require that you redeem them online for gift cards for the eligible merchants rather than being able to redeem them in-store.
A quick word of caution though. There have been some reports with past Happy offers like this that the 25% Rewards weren’t always posting automatically, so it might involve following up with Office Depot/OfficeMax to get what you should’ve earned.
- December 12-18, 2021
- November 21-27, 2021
- October 17-30, 2021
- September 5-18, 2021
- March 21-27, 2021
- December 13-19, 2020
- November 22-28, 2020
- November 8-14, 2020
- August 30-September 5, 2020
- August 9-15, 2020
- February 16-22, 2020