Week 2 of the Daily Getaways for 2022 is almost upon us and although there are a few deals that will either be impossible to get or of no interest whatsoever, there are a couple of decent offers coming up that could be worth taking advantage of.
- Daily Getaways will be offering the following deals this coming week:
- Monday July 25
- Universal Orlando 3 Day tickets for two people – $742
- Universal Orlando Resort VIP Experience – $1,953
- Universal Orlando Vacation Package for 4 – $3,549
- Tuesday July 26
- 14,000 Choice Privileges points – $84
- 28,000 Choice Privileges points – $155
- 42,000 Choice Privileges points – $220
- 55,000 Choice Privileges points – $285
- Wednesday July 27
- $100 Marriott gift cards – $80
- $250 Marriott gift cards – $200
- $500 Marriott gift cards – $400
- Thursday July 28
- 3 nights in a Grand King Suite at The Venetian in Las Vegas – $850
- 3 nights in a Grand One Bedroom Suite at The Venetian in Las Vegas – $950
- Friday July 29
- 30,000 World of Hyatt points – $396
- 50,000 World of Hyatt points – $660
- 80,000 World of Hyatt points – $960
- Monday July 25
- Deals go live at 1pm ET each day.
- Various quantities & limits per package.
The World of Hyatt points packages on Friday can pretty much be ignored. They represent a great way to buy Hyatt points relatively cheaply, ranging from 1.2cpp for the 80,000 point package to 1.32cpp for the other two packages. The reason these packages can be ignored though is because you have zero chance of getting one of them unless you have some kind of bot or sniping tool that can beat other bots or sniping tools because there are only 16 packages total for these Hyatt points deals.
The packages for Universal Orlando and The Venetian are also unlikely to be of interest for anyone apart from those who were already planning on booking a stay for that exact type of package.
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s deals could be of more interest though. The Choice Privileges points packages cost anything from 0.52cpp to 0.6cpp. That’s cheaper than their Reasonable Redemption Value, so it wouldn’t be hard to get good value by redeeming those points for Choice stays or at Preferred Hotels. These packages might have slightly less appeal than in previous years seeing as Citi ThankYou points can now be transferred to Choice on a 1:2 basis. However, that could be good for anyone wanting to buy these packages because it might mean there’s less competition for them this year. Having said that, from what I can remember of last year’s Daily Getaways some of the Choice points packages remained available for several days anyway.
Finally, on Wednesday you have the opportunity to buy Marriott gift cards for 20% off. That’s a decent deal and so these will likely sell out fairly quickly. If you do miss out on them, there are three Marriott Amex Offers which also give you a way of buying Marriott gift cards for 20% off provided you can find a property selling them.
Something worth being aware of is that there are different limits for each of the packages. For example, with the Marriott gift cards you can only buy one $500 card per email address, but you can buy two $250 cards and three $100 cards. With the Choice points offers on the other hand, you can buy four packages for each of the four package types. Provided they don’t sell out before you have a chance to complete the transaction, you could potentially buy 556,000 Choice points for $2,976, an average cost of 0.535cpp.