To incentivize World of Hyatt members to fill new hotels, Hyatt offers members 500 bonus points for staying at new hotels within the first few months after opening.
Hyatt New Hotel Bonus Points Eligible Hotels
Here’s the current list of hotels where you can get a 500-point bonus for staying during eligible dates:
Terms and Conditions
- Your check-out date must be between the hotel’s qualifying dates.
- Your account must be in good standing at the time of your stay.
- You can either pay an eligible rate or redeem a free night award to claim the bonus points.
- Any length of nights is counted as one stay and will only receive one reward.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages, or special rate programs.
Based on recent AwardWallet user redemptions, World of Hyatt points are worth 2.22 cents each. At this rate, the 500-point bonus is only worth around $11. So, it’s not worth going out of your way to book these hotels. But if you can stay at one of these hotels in the next couple of months, then it’s a great way to sweeten your stay.
When you book, don’t forget to use a The World of Hyatt Credit Card to receive 4X points and Discoverist elite status at Hyatt hotels — along with all the other benefits that come with the Hyatt card.