This week, hospital administrators and medical professionals have a unique chance to pay homage to nurses and healthcare workers. Once again, National Nurses Week is here. Health care executives know that a well-oiled operation (no pun intended) is due in large part to the dedication of their nursing staff. As we live through the COVID-19 pandemic, nurses have held down the fort during the most trying times. That’s why doctors and executive admins around the country relish this opportunity to say thanks. They know that a yeoman’s job is being performed by so many, such as medics, RN’s, LPN’s, nurse practitioners, caregivers and nursing staff. A heartfelt token of appreciation, like a gift card wrapped in a “Thank You” expresses the just dues to nurses and healthcare teams everywhere. The eGifter Rewards platform is the best web-based tool available for showing gift card appreciation for National Nurses Week. And, beyond.
Nurses are the Best Team Players
If you have a nurse in the family, you know how lucky you are. Even when they’re not on the job, they ARE on the job! Have a nurse as a friend? You can attest to their generosity. Especially tips on nutrition, mental health and well being. Being in life together may well be the greatest gift of all.
A Token of Appreciation
It’s not always easy to find ways to say thanks. Here are a few tangible ways that many business executives like you have shown their appreciation to nurses during National Nurses Week.
- Circulate an email to the organization to say thanks for their dedication and expertise
- Tag a nurse on social media and express your appreciation
- Perform a random act of kindness to someone who isn’t expecting it
- Make a donation to a health related cause in their honor
- Choose from among hundreds of top gift card brands and deliver a gift card by email or text
- Send a gift card for a simple cup of tea or coffee after a long shift, like Dunkin‘, Peets or Sheetz
Cheers to the nurses and health worker heroes out there. Here’s to you — you are a gift to us all during gift card appreciation for National Nurses Week