Is Lowe’s the new Staples? We can only hope so. Last month, the home improvement store ran their recurring, and very popular, promotion where they awarded a $15 Lowe’s eGift card with the purchase of a $200 Visa Gift Card.
This month they have the exact same deal, but with Mastercard Gift Cards: Buy a $200 MC Gift Card, get a $15 Lowe’s eGift Card. If you can use the Lowe’s gift cards, this an excellent return as you can get Lowe’s credit for ~50% off (because you paid $6.95 to activate the $200 MC) while getting credit card spend. If you enroll in JetBlue card-linked offers and use the enrolled card, you’ll also earn Jetblue rewards on the entire purchase.
Even if you can’t use the $15 Lowe’s eGift card, with current rates, you can effectively earn a profit of ~$5-6 per card by reselling it.
- Lowe’s is offering a free $15 Lowe’s Gift Card when you buy a $200 Mastercard Gift Card in-store (you must redeem the offer online after purchasing your MC Gift Card)
- Direct link to redeem after purchase
- Offer Valid 05/05/22-5/11/22.
- Code must be claimed by 05/25/22.
- Must have the MC gift card to get the bonus code.
- Subject to availability.
- No Rain Checks.
- Limit 2 per email address.
- See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions.
- Product offer may not be available in all states.
- Visit www.lowesgiftcardbonus.com to claim your bonus and see full terms and conditions.
This is a a great deal for anyone who values the Lowe’s Gift Card given that Lowe’s carries $200 MC Gift Cards (or variable-load $20-$200 cards) with a $6.95 activation fee…it’s a great discount on the $15 Lowe’s card.
Note that you need to submit for the eGift Cards online and a max of 2 can be redeemed per email address. You’ll want to be sure to link your card to JetBlue’s card-linked offers before heading out to the store.