There is a new Chase offer out today that gives 15% back on up to $410 in spend at all Fairfield by Marriott properties (on a transaction of at least $100). Cash rates are still in the stratosphere at many hotels, so this could be useful for many folks on Summer road trips.
For those who don’t see themselves at a Fairfield in the near future, this can also be used to purchase Marriott gift cards at the front desk…provided you can find a Fairfield that sells them.
- Get 15% back at Fairfield by Marriott when spending $100+ with a targeted Chase Offer, up to $61.50 maximum cashback.
Terms and Conditions
- Expires July 18, 2022.
- Maximum $61.50 back.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Complete payment for your stay must be made by July 18, 2022.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer only valid at Fairfield by Marriott properties.
- Offer not valid at other Marriott properties.
Tips & Ideas
If you can find a Fairfield property that sells gift cards, you should be able to buy a Marriott gift card at the front desk and get the discount from this offer. Make sure you call to confirm a given property sell gift cards before making the trip.
You can also reload an existing Marriott gift card at a Fairfield property and trigger the offer, even if they don’t sell gift cards. In my experience, however, it can be very tricky to find a front desk agent that knows how to do it if the property doesn’t normally sell GC.