The Qatar Airways stopover offer is back again after a hiatus during the pandemic. This time around, the deal is better than ever. Travelers can book a stopover to explore Doha for as little as $14 per person.
Qatar Stopover Promotion Key Terms
- Stopover prices start from $14 per person based on double occupancy.
- The promotion is only valid for Qatar Airways ticket holders with a minimum transit time of 12 hours in Doha.
- You can book a maximum of 4 nights with this promotion.
- Each stopover night is up to 24 hours.
- The bookings are on a room-only basis.
- You can add breakfast, tours, and hotel transfers for an additional fee.
- You can select from three levels of accommodation.
- With the promotion, maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child below 11 years of age using existing bedding in a room.
- Entry to Qatar may be subject to the granting of a visa.
Promotion Accommodation Levels
Qatar is offering 3 levels of accommodation with the promotion:
- Standard 4-star properties.
- Premium 5-star properties.
- Luxury 5-star properties.
Pricing varies. The cheapest option is 1 night in a 4-star hotel starting at $14 per person. Or splurge for up to 4 nights in a luxury 5-star property for $230 per person.
Simply put the pricing here is outstanding. If you are looking to explore Doha on a budget, then $14 is virtually unbeatable. While if you want to relax in luxury for a few days on your travels, then 4 nights starting at $57.50 per night at a 5-star luxury hotel is also impressive!
This promotion makes more sense than when it last ran a few years ago and is even cheaper now. Back then, stopovers started at $86 per night. Now, the same deal starts from $14 per night, which is an outstanding value. Add the exceptional value to Qatar Privilege Club switching to Avios, and the deal gets even sweeter.
Flying Qatar — especially if you are in QSuites — having a great deal on a stopover, and then transferring your Avios to British Airways or Iberia is about as good as it gets.