Save 40% off all fees when ordering Visa and Mastercard Simon gift cards online. Use promo code JUN22FLAG40 when ordering at simon.com/volume.
Note that many have experienced difficulty in liquidation in the last year or two, so this is a less attractive deal than in the past, though it is still relatively easy to come out ahead depending on your liquidation options.
- Simon Mall’s volume ordering site is offering the following discount codes for orders from its bulk gift card site (which requires approval to be able to purchase – see this post for more detail. Note that consumers should register as a consumer here in order to have access to the $1,000 cards.)
- JUN22FLAG40: 40% off all fees. Valid 6/14/22 to 6/18/22
- Promo codes can not be combined
- Credit for orders submitted without codes will not be permitted
This promotion makes the cost per card more reasonable assuming you’re buying a large quantity, but, since just the purchase fees are discounted it’s not as good a value as the normal offers where the discount is on all fees.
For example, if you were to buy 10 Visa Gift Cards and load them with $1,000 each using the discount code, this is how the math would work out in terms of fees:
- 10 x $3.95 = $39.50
- Add $10 processing
- Add $17 shipping (note: This is an example and varies. This was the amount for shipping to me)
- Total cost = $66.50
- Total cost after 60% discount on purchase fees = $39.90 (3.99 per $1,000 Visa Gift Card in this example)
Because the shipping and processing are not discounted, this is one of the few bulk deals that actually ends up being more expensive per card than buying physical card directly from mall. Your cost may be more or less depending on how many cards you order (larger orders come to a cheaper cost per card). While not the cheapest manufactured spending around, that certainly makes these cards easily profitable or makes for fairly cheap points for those with a use for the Visa Gift Cards.
Particularly with the demise of GiftCards.com and GiftCardMall.com given the monthly caps on portal earnings for those sites and the fact that those sites now sell a max denomination of $250 per gift card, Simon was looking a bit better until recent issues began. There are other options still around for buying Visa and Mastercard gift cards as well, but as noted above make sure you have a couple of backup plans.